At The Inn at Charlestown we have dog friendly rooms available to book, making your dog feel right at home. We understand that your dog is part of the family so bring them along for a proper family break.
You and your dog can enjoy the natural environment of Charlestown with lots of great walks and places to explore.
In order that we can ensure an enjoyable stay for everyone the following terms and conditions will apply to your stay:
• There is an additional cleaning charge of £20 per stay
• Only small to medium dogs allowed
• If you are bringing a dog, you must advise the hotel at the time of booking
• Dogs are allowed in bar area but not the restaurant and must be kept under control at all times
• Please do not allow your dog to climb up on the furniture or beds
• Dog owners accept responsibility and liability for any damage to property or persons injured by their dog
• Wherever possible, please do not to leave your dog alone in the hotel unless they are in a crate
• Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when within the grounds and hotel.
• Please do not allow your dog to go to the toilet in our grounds. We often have weddings with brides with long dresses who use the grounds for photos. There is a public park opposite the hotel that can be used.